I am happy to announce that I finally released today my first Visual Studio 2012 extension called Git Diff Margin.
A Visual Studio 2012 extension to display Git Diff on the margin of the current file.
- Quickly view all current file changes on the left margin: blue rectangle for modification, green rectangle for new lines and grey triangle for deletion
- Navigate to previous/next change on the file
- Undo the change
- Show the diff in external tool
- Copy the old code into the clipboard
- Copy a part of the old code by selecting it in the popup
- Define the colors of the Addition, Modification and Deletion diff margin through Visual Studio Fonts and Colors options
- Support Visual Studio 2012 Dark, Light and Blue Theme
- Support the zoom
- Perfect companion of Visual Studio Tools for Git
Grab it from inside of Visual Studio’s Extension Manager, or via the Extension Gallery link
Thanks to Sam Harwell @sharwell for all the improvements!