VisualSVN Server 1.1 released
By starting to write a post about the new step achieved in the tooling of Tech Head Brothers development I just realized that VisualSVN Server 1.1 is released.
Version 1.1 (March 24, 2008) [Release Notes] [Download]
- Added support for authentication via Windows domain.
- Implemented VisualSVN Server dashboard.
- It is now possible to edit server configuration via management console, without reinstallation.
- Implemented “Import Existing Repository” command.
- New user-defined configuration file named httpd-custom.conf has been added.
- URL of the selected node is now displayed in the description bar.
- New toolbar for the “VisualSVN Server” node has been added.
- VisualSVN Server now will always use hostname as “server name”.
- VisualSVN Server will now suggest to subscribe to our news channel during installation.
- “Copy URL” and “Browse” commands will now issue a warning if there are no users defined.
- Warn user if the port we use is occupied by another service.
- “Create Repository” command has been renamed to “Create New Repository”.
- “Copy URL” command has been renamed to “Copy URL to Clipboard”.
- Fix: File C:.rnd was being created during installation.
- Fix: VisualSVN Server couldn’t be installed if there was no “C:\” drive in the system.