WCF Add Service Reference issue with Visual Studio 2008 SP1
The other day I faced a strange issue when I wanted to add a service reference to the Tech Head Brothers authoring tool. The code generated wasn’t compiling with errors located in the file Reference.cs.
Drilling down the issue I figured out that the default namespace, TechHeadBrothers.Word, was the issue. It was just added at some place and at other not.
I made then a quick test with another assembly which had no dot in it’s name. That’s was it! The issue was the dot into the Assembly name, Default namespace.
Don’t use . in the name of your Assembly name, Default namespace to get back to normal state, weird!