Today was my last day at ecenter solutions (Helvetia)
Today it was my last day at ecenter solutions (spin off of Helvetia, Swiss insurance).
January 2006 – October 2007 (ecenter solutions)
Senior Solution Architect
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the software release management process of the Helvetia Patria Group ebusiness platform.
- Leading Windows backend architecture and development using web services and .NET technologies.
October 2002 – January 2006 (Helvetia Patria Group)
Solution Architect, Deputy Head of Architecture and Infrastructure
- Responsible for design and architecture of the Helvetia Patria Group ebusiness platform.
- Support business projects, technical projects and internal projects.
worked directly with you
“I had the chance to hire Laurent and to work with him during 5 years, without managing him directly. Laurent is a very nice person and a highly experienced expert as Senior Solution Architect. Greatly committed, supporting our team-spirit, he was very appreciated inside our company, and outside, by our customers, for his professionalism. Laurent is specially strong in 4 fields: Software Lifecycle Management, complex and scalable Web application Architecture and Technology, SOA implementation, linking efficiently Infrastructure and Software Architectures.” September 27, 2007
My role in innoveo solutions will be:
- Architecture, conception, design and realization of customer solutions.
- Observation of current technology trends guaranteeing the market attractiveness of the enterprise solutions and services.
- Co-operation in customer projects.
So I leave a company to get in a new one, and the great point is that all my former colleagues (except one, you will miss Thomas) will also be my future colleagues at innoveo solutions.