Git Diff Margin v3.0 released
25 Days after the v2.0 I am pleased to announce the v3.0 of Git Diff Margin!
Git Diff Margin displays live Git changes of the currently edited file on Visual Studio margin and scroll bar.
Thanks to the great work of Sam Harwell Git Diff Margin v3.0 now support Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and Visual Studio 14 “CTP”.
Here are the release notes
- Support for Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and Visual Studio 14 “CTP”
- Show diff using Visual Studio Diff window except for Visual Studio 2010 which still use external diff tool
- Possibility to define shortcuts for next/previous change navigation
- Add options for highlighting untracked lines #29
- Update icons
- Improve external diff configuration handling in .gitconfig #32
- Improve “removed” glyph and editor diff positioning
- Improve support of Dark, Light and Blue theme
- Make sure the text editor is focused after a rollback
- Prevent ScrollDiffMargin from affecting the scroll bar behavior
- Play nice with other source control providers