While trying out the new features of the latest Visual Studio 2005 I came
across a really cool one, debugging in the aspx :
Dmitry Jemerov, Omea Project Leader, announced it on there
I started to develop a plugin for Omea Reader, as you can read on
This plugin lets you select an entry in Omea Reader and send it to
a Groove Discussion tool.
I have used Groove Web Services
Development Kit, and in an 2 hours effort I could have the first release of
the plugin running.
I started to develop an Omea
Reader Plugin using Omea OpenAPI. The OpenAPI is a set of tools,
documentation and sample code which can be used for developing Omea plugins. The
current version of the OpenAPI is available here: Omea-OpenAPI-1.0.3.zip (1
MB). The development is straight forward, I like the API.
My idea is to bring the content that I aggregate in Omea to another tool that
I am using.
I am an experienced Team Leader & Senior Solutions Architect with a passion for shipping high-quality products by empowering development team and culture toward an agile mindset. I bring technical vision and strategy, leading engineering teams to move product, processes and architecture forward.
Team Leader, Senior Solutions Architect
I go on the hype like lots of person around there having a blog.
I tried Microsoft assessment “Introduction to Microsoft.NET for
3:29 AM Back home, everything is working :-)
I am currently packing all my stuff to attend the Tech Ed 2003 in Barcelona.
Hope to meet you there.
Now I got a real place where I can post! Christophe contact me if you wanna know where it is ;-)
So today I attended an interesting presentation “WEB290: Web service discovery: Are we meant for each other?”. Thats was not really anything new for me cause I am in charge of evaluating and implementing UDDI solution for the company I work for. But a really good presentation. It will really simplify the life of our infrastructure team.
I am currently working on a new version of my site: Tech Head Brothers. This new version will use the .NET
Framework 1.1. I am facing some difficulties because I had hardcoded some stuff
in the code before. I know thats BAD, really BAD. But sometimes when you don’t
have that much time you do ugly things.
After some work I ported my portal to version 1.1 of the .NET Framework. The
only change related to the update of the frameework was due to XSLT and the
usage of a deprecated method. Cool.