ReSharper 4 EAP started tonight
You might get access to the early bits on the following page.
Read more about it on the ReSharper 4.0 EAP Notes page:
C# 3.0 support
- Implicitly typed locals and arrays
- Extension Methods support
- Object and collection initializers
- Automatic properties
- Anonymous types
New and updated features
- External Annotations
- Code Cleanup
- Plenty of new analyses
- Complete Statement
- Completion with CamelHumps
- Recent Edits
- To-do items on identifiers and string literals
- Support for solutions using different targets
- Project References
- Live Templates Editor
- Dozens of other features
A general overview of the ReSharper 4.0 Roadmap!
Just started to install it!