Groove Virtual Office Tips #1 : Fast access to Workspaces
Groove Launchbar is great but sometimes
it simply takes too much time to open it to get to a workspace.
- Go with Explorer in your My Documents folder, Create a folder and call it
- You might create in your My Groove Folder other Folders to classify your
- Open Groove Launchbar
- Select one workspace and drag it to the explorer folder you just created,
you get automatically a shortcut to that workspace
- Continue doing so for all workspace you want to have access to
- Right click on the taskbar and choose in the context menu Toolbars / New
Toolbar, in new dialog browse to My Documents / My Groove, click OK
You now have a new Toolbar called My Groove in window’s taskbar that let you
choose a Workspace without running the Groove Launchbar.
And when you click on it: