I finally managed :-) to have Draco.net working on Windows 2003 Server with cvs. I always had a 100% cpu usage when Draco.net detected a change and that was due to a cvs process.

The solution I used was to define :sspi:SERVERNAME:/MyREPO like that. Before I had :sspi:User@SERVERNAME:E:/MyREPO, and it was not working with that configuration.

I use CVSNT 2.0.13 and Draco.net 1.5-beta-2.

I use that continous integration tools to develop with my brother our web site. The good thing is that when he change something in the cvs repository I get an email with the changes listed and the status of a build. This ease our communication concerning release. Cool !!!!